The goals of Boyd Library are to support student learning within the classroom and to inspire a love of reading and life long learning!
Below are our library policies and procedures.
Check Out Policies
- Kindergarten Students
- First Grade Students
- Second through Sixth Grade Students
- We encourage students to return books when they are finished, even if it is before the book's due date!
- Students may renew books at the library if they are not finished by the book's due date. Just bring the book to the library and ask Mrs. Latson or Mrs. Gillis for help.
- Students may visit the library individually to check in and check out books with teacher permission.
- The book's due date will be stamped in the back of the book.
- It is the sole responsibility of the student to ensure his or her books are returned on time.
- Late notices will be sent home in Tuesday Folders.