Parents, Would you like your own parent log in to read what's going on in your student's classes? Have your child log in to Edmodo and share their parent code with you.
It is located on the right side of the home screen!
Edmodo Parent Letter
· Post a note to the whole group if your question is about something the whole group should know (assignments, instructions, dates etc.)
· Send a note only to your teacher if you want to talk about something that doesn’t relate to everyone.
· Don’t post personal questions to the group.
· Keep conversations on topic.
· If you’re not sure if a word or joke is okay, then it’s probably not. Refrain from posts that tease, bully, annoy, spam, or gossip about any other member.
Replying to Messages
· Do not answer a question if you aren’t sure you know the answer.
Punctuation & Grammar
· No txting lingo. We r ur teachers…show us that u have learned how 2 spell.
· DO NOT PUT SENTENCES IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
· Do not end sentences with more than one exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or question mark????????????
· Please please please do not repeat a word more than necessary.
Edmodo Code of Conduct