Allen ISD does not accept out-of-district transfers except under the following circumstance:
- Transfer requests for children of Allen ISD employees living outside the district will be considered. The student must be in good standing with their current school district in regards to attendance and discipline. If you are a permanent, full time employee and would like to request an out-of-district transfer, please email Vickie Anders at email@example.com
In-District Transfer Requests:
All transfer requests should be delivered to the Administration Building at 612 E. Bethany Dr., during the following dates:
- 2017 - 2018 Transfer Requests for children of Allen ISD employees are currently being accepted through June 2, 2017.
- New Employees: Transfers will be accepted and considered on an individual basis for employees hired after June 2, 2017.
- All other student transfer requests will be accepted beginning March 20, 2017, through June 20, 2017 and notification will occur after July 20, 2017. The student transfer request form may be mailed to 612 E. Bethany Drive, Allen, TX 75002 to the attention of Student Services. Any transfer request form received by our office prior to March 20 or after June 20, 2017 will be returned to the parent/guardian with no action taken.
Any incomplete transfer requests will be returned to the sender with no action taken. A photocopy of two acceptable “Proof of Residency” documents (utility bill and contract or lease agreement on the house/apartment or current voter registration card) must accompany each request.
When reviewing requests for student transfers, Allen ISD will consider requests on an individual basis; however, the guidelines below are in place to ensure consistency in our process. Transfer requests will be considered by the Board’s designee within 30 days of receipt. An approval for one year does not guarantee nor imply the approval of future transfers to the same campus or to the feeder campus.
1. Allen ISD has the sole discretion to determine whether space exists at requested transfer campus.
2. Requests for an intra-district transfer during the semester will be denied based on potential
disruption of the educational program at both the assigned and requested campuses.
transfer eligibility to be considered.
1. Parents agree to provide transportation for their student to and from school.
2. Student transfers may be denied and or revoked due to poor attendance, excessive tardies,
failure to pick up students at dismissal time, lack of parental cooperation, and/or behavioral
subject to revocation and the student will be placed back to their neighborhood school.