Grocery & Retail Partners
Get "free money" for Norton Elementary! By using your grocery key tag or reward card, you can support your school at no cost! A percentage of every dollar spent at Kroger and Tom Thumb goes directly to the Norton PTA. This results in several hundred dollars per year being donated to our school! So make sure that all of the grocery shoppers in your household have a rewards card linked to Norton - and tell your neighbors, family, and friends too!!
Please note that all proceeds will go towards the general PTA fund - which supports all of the great PTA programs and events throughout the year.
KrogerCommunity Rewards Program
- Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- You must have a Kroger Plus card to register. If you don’t have a Plus card, you can get one at the customer service desk of any Kroger.
- Find your state. Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer box if you don’t already have an account.
- Follow the directions to set up your account. Please note you must confirm your account through your email before the account is completely set up.
- When prompted, add the Norton Elementary NPO # 91132. You can also look up our organization by searching for Frances E Norton Elementary PTA.
- Youmust use your Kroger Plus card when shopping in order for Norton Elementary toreceive the credit for your purchases.
If we can just get 250 people who shop at Kroger to link their cards to Norton, we can earn $8,500 for Norton for this school year. A school in Frisco did this and scored big money for their school. This is free money, for doing something that you are going to have to do anyway! We all have to eat!
Tom Thumb (Randall’s) Good Neighbor Program
Tom Thumb gives 1% per QTR to schools for shoppers who link their Rewards cards to Norton. Our Norton # is 8732. Please fill out the Good Neighbor Program form (click here), and you can return it to the customer service desk at Tom Thumb the next time you shop. These forms will be mailed to the data center from the store, so the sooner you return your form, the sooner we can start making money for Norton. This form only needs to be done once, so you won’t have to do this again next year. Like I said, we all have to eat, so let’s make the most of it!