You need at least version 7 of Flash player. Download latest version
Important Athletics Announcements
• The Allen Eagles football team plays the Marcus High School Marauder's at Marauder Stadium (5707 Morriss Road, Flower Mound, 75028) at 7:30 p.m. on Friday (September 26th). Tickets are available at the Athletic Facility, 301 Rivercrest Blvd., Allen, starting Monday, Sept. 22nd 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. through Thursday, Sept. 25th and on Friday, Sept. 26th until 2:00 p.m. GENERAL ADMISSION Adults $6 and Students $4 and will be $8 at the gate. Check and Cash only.The game will be broadcast on KKLF 1700 AM radio and will also be streamed online on The Old Coach Network: http://legacysportsnetwork.com
• Allen Eagle History: Coach Tom Westerberg is looking for information about Allen football teams from the late 1930's - early 1960's. They are compiling a database of team win-loss records from the Allen six-man and eight-man football teams between 1937 and 1963. If you or a relative knows the win-loss record of any teams during that time, please contact the Public Information Office at email@example.com or post the records here. Thanks for your help on this history project.
• Tickets for all 2014 Allen Eagle football games will be sold on a week to week basis through the Allen ISD Athletics Office starting on Monday of the week of each game. No season or advance tickets will be sold this year. Check the website during the season for any changes.
• Allen (No. 9) swept No. 20-ranked Colleyville Heritage (25-18, 25-22), which began the season slotted No. 1 in the state. The Lady Eagles surrendered just one set all tournament -- the second game against Frisco Centennial in the championship bracket quarterfinals. Overall, Allen went 16-1 in total sets played and senior Kaitlyn Blake.
• Allen High School junior Greg Little has announced that he will be attending Texas A&M University to play football in the fall of 2016. Little is considered the nation's No. 1 recruit for the 2016 year. The 6'5" offensive tackle announced his college plans on June 20th.
• Amidst a crowd of reporters, cameras and teammates, Allen High School quarterback Kyler Murray announced that he would be attending Texas A&M University to play football after his senior year. Murray helped lead the Eagles to state championships in 2012 and 2013.
• 2014-2015 STUDENT ATHLETE PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL PACKET. All student athletes 7-12 will need a current physical dated AFTER May 1st, 2014 for the 2014-2015 school year. Physicals will not be conducted or received at the Athletic Facility. Please turn them into your coach at the start of your season/school year, which ever may come first. Physicals may be done at CareNow, Acute Kids Care, Dr. Caring in the Triangle, Legacy ER or your own family physician. Click here
• State champion golfer Maddie Szeryk won the 2014 Thunderbird International Junior title for her first career AJGA (American Junior Golf Association invitational) victory at Grayhawk Golf Club in Scottsdale on May 25. She won the tournament in a sudden death playoff. Results