Order School Supplies Now! - NOW until June 25
It's time to order your school supplies for next year!
Order NOW thru June 25th! Save time and money when back-to-school shopping. Parents that use EPI school packs save up to 40% compared to the same supplies from a national retailer! Order from the comfort of your home and have supplies delivered to your child's class, ready for the first day of school- no hassles, no crowds and no guesswork!
Order deadline is 06/25.
Supplies will be delivered to each student's classroom at Back to School Night in August.For questions, contact Cristina Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to: educationalproducts.com/
- Enter our school code: GRE070
- Follow the directions to complete your order
- Keep your online confirmation as your receipt
- Go to: educationalproducts.com/
STAAR Testing CalendarIn the upcoming weeks and months, our students will be participating in district STAAR simulations as well as the state STAAR assessments. Please make note of the dates below to determine when you student is involved:STAAR Testing DatesMay 8th- STAAR Math 3rd, 4th, 6thMay 9th- STAAR Reading 3rd, 4th, 6thMay 10th- STAAR Science 5thLunch information on testing daysOn these testing days, students will be eating at the conclusion of their test. In some cases this may be a little later than normal, so we encourage students to bring a snack (that is not noisy or messy) and a bottle of water from home. Students may either bring a lunch or will have the option to purchase their lunch in the café.Other information on testing days
Thank you in advance for your support as we create an ideal testing environment for all of our students!
- We ask that you refrain from scheduling doctor appointments on days where we are scheduled to test.
- Please do not plan to pick up your child early as this disrupts the testing environment.
- Please plan to have your child to school on time as this is a timed test and we want them to have adequate time to finish.
- Cell phones and electronic devices will not be allowed in the classroom during testing. Please consider having your child leave his/her cell phone and/or electronic device at home on testing days if possible. If they do bring their phone, please know that per state regulations we are required to pick these devices up and they are locked up until the completion of testing. All devices will be returned before the end of the school day.
Green Warrior Run - Thank You!Warrior Run was a huge success. Thank you to the many volunteers and the Green Staff for all you did to set up and all the duties throughout the day you helped to cover. The kids had a BLAST!! And we met our goal! Way to go Green!A special thanks these generous sponsors for their support of the Leader In Me program at Green Elementary! We are grateful for their support of our school and our students.
Walmart Supercenter at 730 W Exchange Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013 for their recent $2,000 grant
Chobani for their $1,000 grant
Dr. Jay Ghosh with Creekview Orthodontics for their $500 grantThank you parents and teachers for helping us get the word out about the sponsorship packages!
Thank You Warrior Run Sponsors!Warrior Run Sponsorship Packages Available!Do you know of a company or individual who would like to sponsor our Green Warrior Run to help bring the Leader in Me program to our school? Special Sponsor packages, which include advertisement opportunities, are available to those who would like to donate!Please share this with anyone who might be interested (i.e. local dentists or doctors, restaurants, your employer, etc.)
Join Green PTA & Back the Future!
Registering is easy at JoinPTA.org. It only takes 1 minute! Choose Allen ISD and Green Elementary from drop down menu.Membership is only $6 and both parents may join!
WHY BECOME A PTA MEMBER?
- Join before Oct. 10 to get a FREE printed directory so that you can easily contact other parents!
- Class with most PTA registrations gets $8 voucher per child to use at Scholastic Book Fair in October and their teacher gets an extra $100 for their class library!
- Help fund important programs at Green: $4,200...Books for classroom libraries, $3,700...Student scholarships for field trips, $6,100...Family programs, $1,000...Anti bullying education, and much more!
- Member only discounts such as 20% off HERTZ car rentals, FREE child seat with car rental, etc. Learn more atwww.pta.org/benefits.
- Become part of largest National Child Advocacy association.