This year, the grade level with the highest percentage of participation will get to "DUCK" TAPE Mrs. Campman and Mrs. Butler to the wall during Good Morning Green! Imagine managing the entire school while stuck to the wall…yikes! Talk about sitting ducks!! But…our featherless leaders are ready for the quacktastic challenge.
- February 27 at Eagle Stadium
- 8:00 AM 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- 8:30 AM 5K Run
- Sleep-option: no running, walking, waddling required – but our school still gets money and your registration to counts for the DUCK TAPE contest!
- Get registered before February 5th for the “cheep”est price - $20.
- February 6-25 is $25.
- Race Day - $30.
Why sign up?
- It’s for a good cause!
- $2.50 goes to Green PTA
- $1.50 goes to Green
- The rest goes to the Foundation for Allen Schools which provide grants and scholarships to teachers and students.
- You get a cool red t-shirt that is perfect for spirit days!
- You get to DUCK TAPE your principals to the wall if your grade level wins!!!
What do I need to do?
- Fill out the form sent home and return it with a check.
- Register online with no convenience fee!! www.AllenEagleRun.org
- Make sure you include the student and teacher name for all entrants. Neighbors, grandparents, aunts and uncles can all go towards your grade level’s count!
- GATE Academy Parent Informational Meeting Monday, February 15, 2016 - AHS PAC at 6:30 PM.
- GATE Academy applications open on Gifted and Talented website February 26 - March 16, 2016
- Gifted and Talented Phase I CogAT Aptitude Screening: Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 9 AM
- Advanced Academics Parent Informational Meeting on Thursday, February 11, 2016 at Lowery Freshman Center Auditorium at 6:30 PM. The meeting is designed for parents of current 6th grade students to learn more about Advanced Academics courses at the middle school level, qualifications to participate and how to be successful in advanced course work.
- Advanced Academics and Gifted and Talented program information may be found on our Allen ISD Learner Services website.
Advanced Academics questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ereckson PTA is currently seeking individuals to serve as board members and committee chairs. If you are interested in learning more about the range of volunteer opportunities available at Ereckson next year, please contact Tracy Schultz, Ereckson PTA nominating committee member, at email@example.com
February 22, 2016
7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Board of Trustees Meeting
February 23, 2016
February 24, 2016
February 25, 2016