The Team of Eight
The Allen ISD Board of Trustees and Superintendent form the “Team of Eight.” Board meetings are held monthly at Allen City Hall. The meetings begin at 7 p.m. and are usually held on the fourth Monday of the month with the following exception. The next meeting of the Board of Trustees will be Monday, December 16, 2013 at 7:00 PM. Call 972-727-0511 to check additional meeting dates.Board Workshops are typically held on the second Monday of the month at the Administration Building, 1st Floor conference room, at 6:30pm. These meetings are open to the public. The next Board workshop will be held, Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 6:30 pm at the Administration Building, 1st floor conference room.
Contact the Team of Eight
Letters to the Team of Eight are sent to the Board of Trustee members, the Superintendent of Schools and the Public Information Officer. Based upon the question or comments, the Team of Eight letters are then forwarded to the appropriate school authorities if further research or action is needed. All members do receive copies of all Team of Eight letters and receive updates on issues or questions when applicable.
Meet the Team of Eight
Allen Independent School Vision Statement
Allen Independent School District Belief Statements
· We believe every child deserves the highest quality education.
· We hold ourselves accountable to every child who walks through the door.
· We believe the development of citizenship in all students is essential to a complete education.
· We are responsible for building upon the sense of community we have inherited.
· We believe the development of leadership throughout the organization is critical to our success.
Allen Independent School District Goals For 2013-2014