The Team of Eight
The AISD Board of Trustees and Superintendent form the “Team of Eight.” Board meetings are held monthly at Allen City Hall. The meetings begin at 7 p.m. and are usually held on the fourth Monday of the month with the following exception. The next meeting of the Board of Trustees will be Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. Call 972-727-0511 to check additional meeting dates.
Contact The Board of Trustees
Patrons who would like to contact the Board are invited to “Ask the Team of Eight” by emailing their questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters to the Team of Eight are sent to the Board of Trustee members, the Superintendent of Schools and the Public Information Officer. Based upon the question or comments, the Team of Eight letters are then forwarded to the appropriate school authorities if further research or action is needed. All members do receive copies of all Team of Eight letters and receive updates on issues or questions when applicable.
Meet the Team of Eight
Allen Independent School Vision StatementAllen ISD cultivates innovation in education that empowers every learner to realize his or her full potential.
Allen ISD: Where Eagles Soar.
Allen Independent School District Mission
Allen Independent School District Belief Statements
· We believe every child deserves the highest quality education.
· We hold ourselves accountable to every child who walks through the door.
· We believe the development of citizenship in all students is essential to a complete education.
· We are responsible for building upon the sense of community we have inherited.
· We believe the development of leadership throughout the organization is critical to our success.
Allen Independent School District Goals For 2011-2012
1. AISD will meet the needs of each student by designing engaging work for continuous learning, resulting in exemplary performance and an emphasis on citizenship.
2. AISD will ensure the implementation of the five-year Strategic Plan as developed by the community in 2007.