Technology Services Department610 East Bethany Drive • Allen, Texas 75002 • Ph: 972-727-0484 • Fax: 972-747-0467
MissionThe mission of the Technology Services Division is to cultivate innovation using technology to empower every learner to realize his or her full potential.VisionTechnology Services will be recognized for its innovative solutions, commitment to continuous improvement, and delivery of quality services and support allowing eagles to soar.As an organization, Technology Services will...
- Provide leadership to the Allen Independent School District in applying technology to the challenges of educational administration and instructional services in the 21st century.
- Establish enterprise architecture policies and standards that are used to ensure the effective planning, procurement, and implementation of initiatives.
- Provide a robust, reliable, and flexible network computing infrastructure that is capable of handling current and projected needs of both internal and external customers.
- Provide anywhere, anytime access to tools, resources and information for students, parents, and staff.
- Provide responsive and cost-effective support of installed applications, services, and equipment.