Graduation CeremoniesFriday, May 21, 2021Eagle Stadium
Allen High School Graduation will take place at Eagle Stadium on Friday, May 21, 2021.
- Graduates will be required to pass through metal detectors.
- No purses, cell phones etc. will be allowed.
- No gum, candy, food or drinks are allowed to be brought into the ceremony.
- Graduates will be provided bottled water once they have entered through security.
- School dress code will be enforced and students will be checked for violations upon arrival. Boys should wear a white dress shirt with a tie, dark pants and dark dress shoes. Girls should wear a dress or slacks with dress shoes. No flip flops or tennis shoes are to be worn by anyone.
In the event inclement weather impacts the scheduled start time, the ceremony will be rescheduled to begin when the forecast predicts the most appropriate window of opportunity to complete the ceremony. In the event the commencement ceremony can not be held on Friday or Saturday, a determination will be made Saturday evening to either hold the full graduation ceremony at Eagle Stadium on Sunday afternoon, or to hold multiple condensed ceremonies by Houses in the Performing Arts Center.
Any changes regarding graduation time will be communicated to students and parents by email (SchoolMessenger), Remind, and Twitter. They will also be posted on the Allen High School and Allen ISD websites, as well as the Allen ISD Facebook page.