Student Enrollment for Allen High School
Late night summer enrollment August 14 & 15 from 5pm-8pmPrior to making an enrollment appointment please complete the following steps:Step 1: Enroll Your Student. To help expedite the enrollment process, please complete the online enrollment application prior to making an appointment at your child's campus. Please review the New Student Online Enrollment Parent Tutorial for step by step instructions.
- New to AISD: Parents/guardians who are new to AISD Click Here to create an enrollment account.
- Returning Student/Sibling Enrollment: Parents/Guardians enrolling a returning student or a new student with a sibling currently attending Allen ISD, Click Here and use your existing Family Access user name and password. (Note: Only Family 1 Guardian 1 will be able to complete this).
Step 2: Records you will need to bring to your enrollment appointment
- Birth certificate or Passport
- Immunization records (Texas Requirements) Please make sure your student is up to date according to Texas requirements. We cannot enroll a student without immunization records or if the student does not have all of the required immunizations.
- Social security number (if applicable)
- 2 proofs of residency
- 1 current utility bill (gas, water, or electric)
AND one of the following:
- HUD Statement/Closing Disclosure statement
- Current Lease Agreement
- Current Voters Registration card
- High school transcript and/or Report cards
- Withdraw form (Not required during summer registration)
- Student Enrollment & Residency Verification Form (complete and print out)
- Information on Medical Conditions Form (complete and print out)
Step 3: Call 469-319-6405 to make an enrollment appointment
- To avoid a wait, please do not come to the school without an enrollment appointment.
- If enrolling during the summer, please call 469-319-6405 for specific enrollment dates and times
Enrollment hours during the school year are Monday afternoons, Wednesday mornings, and all day Friday.