• Directions for Withdrawing from Allen High School


    During the school year, Parent/Guardian must come to the Enrollment Office to withdraw student.  Parent/Guardian will need to bring the following items.

    Valid ID
    Library Materials
    Any Uniforms that have been provided
    Name and address for new school
    Address of new residence

    Each student will need to be cleared from the cafeteria, library, and house office to be able to withdraw 
    Office hours are 8:20 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 

    During the summer, Parent/Guardian will complete a summer withdrawal form and bring it back to the enrollment office.

    Enrollment office will give Parent/Guardian an unofficial transcript and shot records to take to new school for enrollment.  If you need additional items, please notify staff member.

     If you have any questions, please email ahs.enrollment@allenisd.org or call 469-319-6405.