Allen Eagle Cross Country
Cross Country Coaches
Jon Cockroft - Head Coach972-727-0437, ext. 1830Austin Fleming, Assistant Coachaustin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross Country will have it's first madatory practice on Monday, August 2nd. We will meet at 6:30am in front of the auxiliary gym, which is located at the west side of the front of AHS (closet to the tennis courts. Please make sure to complete your physical, and RankOne online packet prior to August 2nd. The information is below.For updates on practices and locations please join the Allen XC 2021 class through the Remind 101 app, or contact Coach Cockroft via e-mail.
- 2022-2022 Pre-Participation Physical Form - All athletes 7th-12th grade will need an annual physical on file prior to athlete participation.
- Please turn in your physical form to Coach Cockroft before the first day of madatory practice on August 2nd, 2021
- RankOne Parent/Student Online Packet - All athletes 7th-12th grade and their parents/guardian will need to complete this online packet prior to athletic participation.
- New enrollments and incoming 7th graders will not be available in RankOne until August 2nd, 2021.
- New Enrollements - access to RankOne will be available 24-48 hours after receiving their student ID.
Last Modified on July 21, 2021