This year's theme for the PTA Reflections contest is...Look Within!
PTA Reflections is a nationally acclaimed student recognition program to encourage artistic creativity in the classroom and at home. Students of all grades and abilities may participate and explore the arts based on the 2018-2019 theme: Heroes Around Me
Students may choose one or all of the available arts categories:
Dance Choreography Film Production Literature Music Composition Photography Visual Arts
- Interpretation: How closely the piece relates to the theme, based on the artwork itself and the artist statement.
- Creativity: How creative and original the piece is in its conception of the theme and its presentation.
- Technique: The level of skill demonstrated in the basic principles/techniques of the arts area.
Submit Your Entry
Entries are due to the front office by October 30th.
In your artist statement, tell us about your work and what it means to you.
- How does your work relate to the theme?
- What is your personal connection to the theme?
- What did you use to create your work (e.g. supplies, technology, instrumentation, props, etc.)?
- What/Who was your inspiration?
Win Awards and Prizes!Click here to find out about all the categories and requirements and to get to the entry forms Entry forms and requirements are also available at Boon at the front of the school. Entries are due to the front office by November 5th.