CHEERLEADING CORNERSponsors: Kim Field & Zoe RumpffContact Info: Kimberly.Field@allenisd.orgZoe.Rumpff@allenisd.org
Please read over the following information before cheer camp!!
July 29-31 2019: Allen ISD Middle School Cheer Camp @ Ereckson MS
9:00 AM-5:00 PM -Attendance is required each day for cheerleaders and mascots (Check in on July 29th is from 8am - 9am)
Please drop off cheerleaders/mascots at the gym entrance. Ereckson’s address is 450 Tatum Dr, Allen, TX 75013.
Cheer Camp Clothes (ordered from Eagle Designs in May)
Monday, July 29
Gray shirt & gray/black shorts, bow of choice
Tuesday, July 30
Black shirt & red/black shorts, bow of choice
Wednesday, July 31
Red shirt & black shorts, Red bow
For those of you who are new to NCA camp and for those who just need a refresher, here is a basic list of camp dos and don’ts.
- Bring lunch and snacks
- Bring a LOT of water (we suggest getting one reusable jug)
- Arrive and leave on time
- Have a positive attitude
- Wear the correct camp gear (see above)
- Wear hair back in a ponytail/ braid
- Bring $ for camp insurance if you chose this option on your NCA waiver
- Get lots of sleep. Camp is exhausting even for the spriteliest of us.
- Participate in dress up day! (NCA will tell you more about this during camp)
- HAVE FUN!
The Allen Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Allen Independent School District should be directed to the Title IX Coordinator at (972) 727-7115
- Wear jewelry of any kind… even studs or anklets
- Wear dark/ bright nail polish (Nails may be painted a natural color)
- Have long nails (natural or otherwise) Nails hurt, people.
- Have unnaturally colored hair (pink, blue, purple) – Please remember this breaks student conduct codes