Dual Credit and Concurrent Credit for High School Students
Deadline: The deadline to sign up for Fall 2020 and Summer 2020 dual credit courses was Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 4:00pm.Allen ISD and Collin College have a partnership which allows students enrolled at Allen High School to take courses and participate in programs at Collin College for both high school and college credit.
Beginning in the Fall of 2020, all Allen High School Dual Credit academic and Dual Credit Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses/programs will be located at the Collin College Technical Campus (CTC).
- The CTC is located right next to the AISD STEAM Center.
- AISD will provide buses to shuttle students to and from AHS and the CTC just as we already provide buses to shuttle students to and from AHS and the STEAM Center.
- Students may also drive to and from the CTC just as they already drive to and from the STEAM Center.
- The AHS, STEAM and Dual Credit schedules are staggered to allow students to take classes on multiple campuses.
With the opening of the Collin College Technical Campus, AHS students will have the opportunity to enroll as dual credit students in many robust Career and Technical Education Programs provided at the state-of-the-art Collin College Technical Campus (CTC).
Please see the tabs to the left under Dual Credit for more information about dual credit.
- Please see the CTC website for more information about these new CTE programs.
- Please see the AHS Academic Planning Guide for more information about all academic and CTE dual credit courses and programs.
- After clicking on the above AHS APG link, please click on Academic Planning Guide and then click on the Dual Credit icon.