Rainy Day Dismissal Grades: K,1,2,3
- Students grade 3-6 will assemble at the side entry of the building (by portables), where they will be grouped by grade level.
- Staff will be stationed at the side entry of school building with walkie talkies to retrieve the names of students ready to be picked up.
- Parents are to enter into the driveway with coordinating colored sign showing student's name,grade level and teacher visible to the awaiting staff.
- If you do not have a sign please give staff student's name, grade level and teacher's name.
- Parents are to stay inside of their vehicle to help control the flow of traffic as well as the safety of children and staff.
- Parents who exit their vehicle will be sent back and have to make their way through the line.
- If you will be picking up your child prior to dismissal on any day, including rainy dismissal days, please let us know before 2:00, if it is an emergency situation please call office, do not e-mail teacher.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We hope this will help things run smoothly and quickly.
2: Lime Green