All employees resigning from Allen ISD will need to complete an exit form. The exit form link will be sent to your Allen ISD email address. The following steps will help with exit procedures:
Professionals and Paraprofessionals:
- Turn in a letter of resignation to your supervisor and Human Resources
- An exit link will be sent to your Allen ISD email address
- Complete the exit form located in the link
- Schedule a time with your supervisor to complete exit procedures. Turn in your employee ID badge, proxy card and all other district owned materials. If you have an iPhone or iPad for which you are using a personal Apple ID, you must wipe the device using your Apple ID and if using iCloud, you must release the device from your ownership.
- Your supervisor will complete their portion of the exit form and submit it to the Human Resources Department.
- If district owned materials are not returned to your supervisor by your last day of employment your last paycheck will have to be picked up by you in the Payroll Department.
- Complete an exit survey regarding your experience with the district by clicking this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AllenISD. Survey information will remain anonymous.
- Please click here for the Benefits Exit Plan. If you have any Benefits questions please call 972-727-7196.
- If you need to request your Service Records. Please refer to www.allenisd.org. Click on Human Resources Department. Under contents click on Service Records Request form. If you have any questions please contact Linda L. Parker 972-727-0309.
** If you leave the district, the IOS device that is supplied to you must be returned to your Administrator with the original accessories. You will need to wipe the district issued device and login to iCloud to release the device from your personal Apple ID. Any questions please contact Nancy Rouse or Bonnie Koliba in the Technology Department. **
- Notify your supervisor of intent to resign
- Your supervisor will give you an Employee Resignation Form to complete
- Schedule an exit interview with your supervisor
- Turn in your employee ID badge, proxy card and all other district owned materials
- If district owned materials are not returned to your supervisor by your last day of employment your last paycheck will have to be picked up by you in the Payroll Department
- Your supervisor will forward your exit form to the Human Resources Department
Service Records:To request your Allen ISD service records go to Allen ISD website www.Allenisd.org and click on Service Record Request Form located on the Human Resource page. The completion of this form sends an e-mail request that will be process one month from your last day with the district. If you have questions please contact Linda L. Parker in Human Resource at Linda.Parker@Allenisd.org or (972) 727-0309.** All final checks are mailed not direct deposited. **If you have questions, please contact Human Resources at (972) 727-0533