- Parents have access to students’ grades and progress through Family Access (Skyward). Family Access can be found on the Allen ISD home page under the “Parents” tab. Grades for all assignments (daily work, quizzes, projects, and tests) are posted weekly. Google Classroom does not reflect current grade status.
- You can also program the settings to alert you through email regarding grades, missing assignments, etc. Click HERE for step-by-step guide to set alerts.
Late Work Policy
- If a student does not have his/her work at the time it is collected, the assignment will be considered late.
- 10 points per day will be deducted from the student’s grade on the assignment for up to 3 days.
- After an assignment is 2 weeks late, it is considered a zero.
- Make-up work is the sole responsibility of the student as per the AISD policy guidelines.
- Students have one day per absence day to complete missed work.
- If a student does not complete make-up work during the time allotted, the late work policy goes into effect.