• Student Incident Report Forms 
    Incident Report forms can be located in the Vaughan office, the counselor's office, and in all classrooms.  Assistance is available if reporting student needs help completing any section of the form.  Completed forms should be returned to any Vaughan staff member, who will ensure they are directed to the campus administration.  Students and parents can also access the Incident Report form here, print, complete and return to the principal or assistant principal.   
Last Modified on July 25, 2013