Waste-Free Lunch Challenge!
Every day is Waste-Free Lunch Day at Boon. Waste-Free lunches not only reduce waste but also encourage more nutritious lunches. If your child brings a lunch, please help them make their lunch waste-free and earth-friendly!
How to Pack A Waste-Free Lunch:
· Sandwiches in reusable containers
· Whole fruits without packaging
· Drinks in containers that can be reused, such as a thermos, or reusable water bottle.
· Snacks purchased in bulk and brought in reusable containers
· Individually wrapped snacks
· Plastic baggies that are not reusable
· Disposable forks and spoons
· StrawsSee www.wastefreelunches.org for more information