“The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.”
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Looking for a good book? Look no further...Lit HubNew York Time Sunday Book Review and Bestseller Lists
- Follow this link to see the books we will study together as a class: Required Reading Phoenix IV
You should be able to find them all at any local bookstore or on-line.
If purchasing a book is not in your budget at any given time, ask Mrs. Creelman for a copy.
College Board 101 Great Books for College-Bound ReadersNPR Books:A few great bookstores to visit virtually or, better yet, in person:
- Shakespeare and Company in Paris: http://shakespeareandcompany.com
- Booked Up in Archer City, Texas: http://www.bookedupac.com
- Bunch of Grapes in Vineyard Haven, Martha's Vineyard: http://www.bunchofgrapes.com
- City Lights Books in San Francisco: http://www.citylights.com
- Book People in Austin: http://www.bookpeople.com