Don’t miss this opportunity to market your business to more than 3,500 participants, their families and friends which are expected to participate in the 2022 Allen Eagle Run. Participants in the past have attended from over 50 cities and multiple states.
-Sponsorship opportunities include-
- Including your business information along with a discount offer or coupon in our virtual Race Packets (sent to EVERY parent in Allen ISD regardless if participating in the Eagle Run)
- Signage on the race course
- Signage at the start/finish area
- A Booth at the event
- Logo included on printed materials
- Social media shout outs for your business
-Activity Sponsors Opportunities-
- Sponsor an Allen ISD campus. 1 available PER campus in Allen ISD. Your sponsorship will place signs at the campus sponsored and provide 5 scholarships for the race for students at that campus.
- Sponsor a mile of the race and become a MILE MARKER Sponsor! Signs will be placed at your sponsored mile. (3 total available)
Email *PDF of coupons/flyers for Virtual Race Packet to email@example.com by February 11th, 2022.
Last year the Allen Eagle Run proceeds provided more than $60,000 in direct funding for classroom grants, teacher and student scholarships, Allen PTA programs and campus projects. Your generosity has a direct impact on the students and teachers in Allen ISD!
**The Allen Eagle Run is a rain or shine event. In the event the weather is deemed unsafe by our Allen Police Department, we would notify you directly via the email provided to us. Updates will also be posted directly on our website at www.AllenEagleRun.org if a cancellation were to occur. We have only had to cancel this race once in 14 years and it was due to extreme ice conditions.
***In the event of an event cancellation we do not offer refunds. The registration or sponsorship provided will still be used to support Allen ISD teachers, students and graduating seniors.