Blogging Best Practices
1. Use your first name, last initial to identify yourself. No last names!
2. Never include personal information like your address, city, phone number...
3. Never include personal information of others
1. My blog pages are considered classroom space and are used for academic purposes. Be proud of what you write and stay on topic.
2. My blog page is a public space on the Internet. Remember, once on the internet, always on the internet.
3. Sometimes add a question to keep the conversation going.
4. Avoid texting shortcuts like u for you. Use full sentences.
1. Be polite, friendly, and encouraging.
2. Respect other opinions.