The library will be open to students during the school day from 8:15 AM to 3:15 PM.
Students will visit the library on a regularly scheduled basis.
Check Out Policies
Kindergarten Students: 1 book for 1 week
First through Fourth Grade Students: 2 books for 2 weeks
Fifth and Sixth Grade Students: 3 books for 2 weeks
Allen ISD Elementary Library Fine Policy
· Students will not be allowed to check out any books until the overdue book is returned
· Late notices will be sent home through email and/or paper.
Allen ISD Lost and Damaged Book Policy
· If a student loses or damages a library book, the student is responsible for paying for that book.
· We are happy to work with families who may be unable to pay for replacement books.
· If a lost book that was paid for is found, please return the books to the library, and a refund will be issued if the book is in good condition.· Refunds will gladly be issued during the same school year that the book was lost. However, we will be unable to refund lost book monies after the last day of the school year that the book was lost.