Boys' basketball tryouts are right around the corner. Tryouts will be Thursday October 27 - Monday October 31 in the Auxillary Gym. 7th Graders not in athletics will tryout before school on those days starting at 7:00 am. 8th Graders not in athletics will tryout after school on those days from 3:30 - 4:30. Boys in athletics already will tryout during their period on those days.
YOU MUST HAVE A PHYSICAL COMPLETED ON AISD PAPERWORK TO TRYOUT. Rankonesport.com paperwork will also need to be completed before tryouts. If you are already in athletics, you do NOT have to get another physical or redo your rankone paperwork.
If you have any questions or concerns, please see either Coach Campbell or Coach Rivera.
- Click on Go to forms
- Click on Texas
- Choose Allen ISD
- Choose Click Here to go to forms
- Click Continue as a guest (Grey box)
- You will need your students'last name & student ID #
- Fill out all the forms !!!
- Per Allen ISD policy all students participating in a UIL sanctioned sport are required to have an annual Pre-Participation Physical Exam. Physical Exams must be administered and dated no earlier than May 1st of the calendar year that fall sports begin i.e. May 1,
- Once the Dr. fills out this form, you can either bring it back to Coach Rivera (7th Graders) or Coach Campbell (8th Graders) or you can upload it into Rankonesport.