Financial Aid ResourcesWhat is Financial Aid?
Financial Aid is any grant, scholarship, loan, or paid employment by the school that is offered to help a student meet college expenses. College expenses may include tuition and fees, books, supplies, housing, food, transportation and miscellaneous personal expenses.
Texas Priority Deadlines for Financial Aid for Seniors:
- Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after Oct. 1, 2019.
- Texas public colleges: For priority consideration, submit your application by TBA. (8/16/19: Priority Deadline not posted yet. Typically by January 15.) Additional forms may be required.
- Texas private colleges: Check with the school's financial aid office. Additional forms may be required.
- For out-of-state private and public schools: Check with the school's financial aid office. Additional forms may be required.
- For more information about FAFSA deadlines, please visit the Federal Student Aid website, https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. After accessing this website, scroll down to see the Student Aid Deadlines section.
This document is also available in Naviance in the Document Resources in each grade level folder.
1. Log in to Naviance
2. Scroll to the bottom of the student's home page
3. Click on the Document Resources link
4. Click on your/your student's grade level folder
Please contact your College and Career Advisor in the College & Career Center when you have questions or need assistance.