New Student Enrollment for Evans Elementary
Online enrollment applications for the upcoming school year 2019-2020 are available for students new to Allen ISD. If your student is currently attending an Allen ISD school, you do not need to re-enroll your student.
Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial. After you have submitted your student enrollment application, please contact Evans Elementary for an appointment and bring supporting documents (listed below) to the enrollment appointment. Evans Elementary will be accepting enrollment appointments through Friday, May 24th.
First day of school for 2019-2020 academic year: August 14, 2019
If you have any questions, please send an email to: Alison.Wills@allenisd.org.
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment meeting:
- #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, OR Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract
- #2 Proof of Utility Services
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, or electric) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
- AISD Transportation
- AISD Student Nutrition
- AISD Kids Club After School Program
- Texas Immunization Requirements
- AISD Kindergarten Information Booklet