Contacting The Superintendent's Office
Patrons wishing to contact the Superintendent of Schools regarding a specific school, teacher or child, are encouraged to resolve the matter informally by following the steps below:
Step One Contact the teacher or guidance counselor
Step Two Contact the principal (If a school-wide concern, this becomes step one.)
Step Three Contact the School Leadership and Support Department at 972-727-7115
Step Four Contact the Superintendent of Schools or designee
Citizens wishing to express themselves regarding school district policy, boundaries, finances, or other responsibilities of the Board which have not been placed on a regular meeting agenda are encouraged to use one or more of these alternatives:
- Contact the appropriate school department.
- Speak at the open forum which is held at the start of each monthly meeting.
- E-Mail the Team of Eight. E-mails to the Team of Eight are sent to the Board of Trustee members and the Superintendent of Schools. Board members also receive copies of all responses to patrons.
- Write letters to Board members c/o Allen ISD Board of Trustees, P.O. Box 13, Allen, Texas 75013.
- Board members discourage citizens from providing anonymous information in any form, and, in general, will not act upon it.