Contacting The Superintendent's Office
Citizens wishing to contact the Superintendent of Schools regarding a specific school, teacher or child, are encouraged to resolve the matter informally by following the steps below:
Step One: Contact the teacher or guidance counselor
Step Two: Contact the principal (If a school-wide concern, this becomes step one.)
Step Three: Contact the School Leadership and Support Department at 972-727-7115
Step Four: Contact the Superintendent of Schools or designee
Citizens wishing to express themselves regarding school district policy, boundaries, finances, or other responsibilities of the Board which have not been placed on a regular meeting agenda are encouraged to use one or more of these alternatives:
- Contact the appropriate school department.
- Speak at the open forum which is held at the start of each monthly meeting.
- E-Mail the Team of Eight. E-mails to the Team of Eight are sent to the Board of Trustee members and the Superintendent of Schools. Board members also receive copies of all responses to patrons.
- Write letters to Board members c/o Allen ISD Board of Trustees, P.O. Box 13, Allen, Texas 75013.
- Board members discourage citizens from providing anonymous information in any form, and, in general, will not act upon it.