Cold and Flu Season Manners
Keep Your Germs to Yourself
Keep the Germs Away
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when sneezing, coughing, or blowing your nose.
- Throw used tissues in the trash as soon as you can.
- Always wash your hands after sneezing, blowing your nose, or coughing, or after touching used tissues or handkerchiefs.
- Wash your hands before eating, and before touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Wash your hands after touching anyone else who is sneezing, coughing, blowing their nose, or whose nose is running.
- Don't share things like towels, toys, or anything else that might be contaminated with cold germs.
- Don't share food, utensils or beverage containers with others.