Be sure to click the link above for a brief description of each book, as well as additional information regarding annotations. Choose one of the following books. Be prepared to discuss and to write about your book during the first few weeks of school.
There are 2 parts to this assignment, so be sure to click the link above or you will miss information. Choose one of the following books. Be prepared to discuss and to write about your book during the first few weeks of school.
- Legend (fiction) by Marie Lu
- Same Kind of Different As Me (nonfiction - memoir) by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
- Under the Never Sky (fiction) by Veronica Rossi
- The Year We Disappeared (nonfiction - memoir) by Cylin and John Busby
- A Separate Peace (fiction) by John Knowles
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (fiction) by Betty Smith
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet (historical fiction) by Jamie Ford
- I am Malala (autobiography) by Malala Yousafzai
- Into the Wild (nonfiction) by Jon Krakauer
- Whistling Past the Graveyard (fiction) by Susan Crandall