Allen Eagles Men’s Volleyball, AEMVBAEMVB's strives to:
- Introduce, educate and promote the world of young men's volleyball
- Develop personal skills and knowledge of volleyball
- Work together as a team
- Compete at a club level in the leagues and or tournaments
- Get to know others interested in the sport of volleyball, and
- Support the women’s volleyball program.
- Membership is open to any male student in grades 7 through 12.
- Squad placement is determined through a series of tryouts.
- AEMVB's host a series of 'open gyms' (practices) for anyone interested on Mondays and Thursdays at AHS in the Auxilary gym, use door #84 ONLY.
- Reminders are sent out through the Remind app.
- The competition season is from March through May.
- AEMVB is a member of the Texas Boy's High School Volleyball League. www.tbhsv.com
It's never too late to join.
Those interested should contact Stevie Mayberry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Practice times:Mondays Thursdays6:00 - 8:00PM 6:00 - 8:30PMAHS's Auxilary gym AHS's Auxilary gymDoor #84 ONLY Door #84 ONLY