• Student Enrollment for Curtis

  • New Student Enrollment for Curtis Middle School

    Online enrollment applications for the upcoming school year 2018-2019 are available for students new to Allen ISD.  If your student is already enrolled and is currently attending an Allen ISD school, you do not need to re-enroll your student.


    Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial.  After you have submitted your student enrollment application, please contact Curtis Middle School for an appointment and bring supporting documents (listed below) to the enrollment appointment.  Curtis Middle School will be accepting enrollment appointments through June 13th.


    ***Summer Enrollment Opportunities***

    Beginning June 7th, please contact the Allen ISD Student Services department at 972-727-7115 to schedule an appointment.  Appointments will be offered June 18 through July 18 at the Allen ISD Administration Building, 612 E Bethany Drive, Allen TX 75002.  Please complete the online enrollment application and gather all required documentation prior to scheduling your appointment.

    NOTE:  Your student is not enrolled until an enrollment appointment has been completed and documentation is accepted by Allen ISD.

    Beginning July 25, Curtis Middle School Registrar Office will be available for enrollment appointments for Fall 2018.  Please call 972-727-0340 for an appointment.

    If you have any questions, please send an email to Curtis Middle School Registrar, at charlesetta.gardner@allenisd.org.


    First day of school for 2018-2019 academic year:  August 15, 2018

    • Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment appointment:
      • Student Birth Certificate or Passport
        • Students under age 11 must provide a birth certificate.
      • Student Social Security Number
      • Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
      • Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
      • Legal Documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
      • Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
        • #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
          • HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
          • Lease Agreement, OR
          • Contract of Sale/Lease Contract
        • #2 Proof of Utility Service:
          • Current Utility Bill (gas, water, or electric) one only
      • Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
      • Previous School Address & Phone Number

    Helpful Links

Last Modified on September 4, 2018