Ereckson Middle School Summer Enrollment
Online Enrollment is now available. Please visit Allen ISD New Student Online Enrollment link for instructions and parent tutorial. After you have submitted your child's online enrollment application, please contact Ereckson Middle School for an enrollment appointment and bring the following supporting documents to Ereckson. Your student's enrollment will not be complete until you meet with the registrar to finalize enrollment.
Beginning June 8th, please contact the Allen ISD Student Services department at 972-727-7115 to schedule an appointment. Appointments will be offered June 26 through July 25 at the Allen ISD Administration Building, 612 E Bethany Drive, Allen TX 75002. Please complete the online enrollment application and gather all required documentation prior to scheduling your appointment.
NOTE: Your student is not enrolled until an enrollment appointment has been completed and documentation is accepted by Allen ISD.
Beginning August 1, the Ereckson Middle School Registrar Office will be available for enrollment appointments for Fall 2017. Please call 972-747-3308 for an appointment.
Parent or Guardian must be present with the student at the enrollment appointment.
- Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- (2) Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
#1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
#2 Proof of Utility Services:
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric, or landline/internet/cable) one only
- Withdrawal Form / Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
Please review the AISD Middle School Academic Planning Guide and Course Selection Sheet with your student prior to the enrollment appointment. This will assist you in determining which courses your student has interest in. Please print the course request sheet and bring to the enrollment appointment.
Add the attachments (above) in this order: