New Student Enrollment for Ereckson Middle School
Online enrollment applications for the current school year 2019-2020 are available for students new to Allen ISD. If your student is already enrolled and is currently attending an Allen ISD school, you do not need to re-enroll your student.
Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial. If you are enrolling a student for the next school year 2020-2021, please complete the New Student Online Enrollment Application. Within the online application you will have the opportunity to upload required enrollment documents. To expedite your student's enrollment, please upload the required documents (in pdf or jpg format) within the online application. After submitting the online application, the campus registrar will contact you directly to validate, confirm and finalize your student's enrollment in Allen ISD. Please note that completing the online application does not complete the enrollment process. Until further notice, student enrollment will take place online/over the phone with the campus registrar.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Ereckson's Registrar, at Angela.Smith@allenisd.org.
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment appointment:
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Student Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Legal Documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
#1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract
#2 Proof of Utility Service: Bring one of the following:
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number