What is Skyward Family & Student Access?A convenient password-protected site which allows parents/guardians to view registered students’ schedules, grades, daily attendance, and course history.How do I access it?
- Parents can obtain a user name and password from district.
- Students can log-in using their student ID number and school password.
Can I customize the information that I receive?Yes. This click sheet (Family Access Email Notifications) will give you information on how to change your settings in Skyward to receive automatic e-mail notification of unexcused absences, missing assignments, or failing grades. We suggest 6th grade parents set their notifications as follows:
- Download the Skyward Mobile App to check progress on the go.
By doing so, you will be notified automatically when your student has a paper that needs to be corrected.
- Grading: Low assignments at 70%
We suggest setting the progress reports to be sent weekly. This way you are always aware of how your student is doing.Please Note:
- Enable Progress Reports
- Parents have constant access to students’ grades through Skyward/Family Access. It will also alert you via email if your student does not turn in his/her work.
- Hard copies of progress reports and report cards will NOT be sent home with your student. These can be accessed online in Skyward at any time during the school year.