Degrees and Certifications:
Meet Mrs. Fecht
I am so excited about my fifth year with the Cheatham family!! Here a few facts about me:
* My last name is pronounced like the word FATE., even though it looks different. Fecht sounds like FATE.
* I am a native Texan.
* I taught music in Garland ISD for 13 years before joining Cheatham.
* I am married to a sweet guy, Chris, and have two kids Natalie who sings in the choir and cis a cheerleader at LFC and Ryan, a 4th grader here at Cheatham who plays club soccer (Texas Thunder) and tennis.
* We have the most adorable kitten named Jaxx.
* I received my bachelor's degree from THE University of North Texas.
* I enjoy spending time with friends and family, as well as running, tennis, singing, reading and watching sports.
* I'm pretty sure I'd be an analyst or commentator for ESPN if I weren't teaching music.
* I love chocolate, Starbucks, mexican food, pedicures and watching movies!
* I absolutely adore kids, and being involved in their growth is an honor and joy!