• Accommodations Requests for College Entrance Exams 

    Students with a documented disability may choose to apply for accommodations on the college entrance exams administered by the College Board or ACT.  Please note that both of these entities are private corporations, and accommodation decisions are solely their decisions.  Accommodation requests can take up to ten weeks for a decision, so the student must apply early.


    • To Apply for College Board (SAT, PSAT, or AP) Accommodations the student must:
      • Have his or her parent/guardian complete and submit the parent consent form to the case manager.
        • Parent consent forms, teacher surveys, and required documentation are then submitted the school’s SSD (Services for Students with Disabilities) Coordinator for submission the College Board.
      • Please visit https://www.collegeboard.org/students-with-disabilities for more information regarding the process and documentation required to submit an accommodations request via College Board. 

    • To Apply for ACT Accommodations the student must: