What is Skyward Family & Student Access?A convenient password-protected site which allows parents/guardians to view registered students’ schedules, grades, daily attendance, and course history.How do I access it?
- Parents can obtain a user name and password from district.
- Students can log-in using their student ID number and school password.
Can I customize the information that I receive?Yes. This click sheet (Family Access Email Notifications) will give you information on how to change your settings in Skyward to receive automatic e-mail notification of unexcused absences, missing assignments, or failing grades. We suggest 6th grade parents set their notifications as follows:
- Download the Skyward Mobile App to check progress on the go.
- Grading: Low assignments at 70%
By doing so, you will be notified automatically when your student has a paper that needs to be corrected.
- Enable Progress Reports
We suggest setting the progress reports to be sent weekly. This way you are always aware of how your student is doing.Please Note:
- Parents have constant access to students’ grades through Skyward/Family Access. It will also alert you via email if your student does not turn in his/her work.
- Beginning 2017-2018 school year, hard copies of progress reports and report cards will NOT be sent home with your student. These can be accessed online in Skyward at any time during the school year.