AISD Staff EAP BenefitsAll Allen ISD employees have access to the district's Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Unum. You are not required to have health insurance benefits through Allen ISD to qualify. Employees and anyone living in the home are eligible for assistance with the items below as well as three free counseling sessions. These sessions can be held virtually or face-to-face. Unum also has a contracted rate of $45/week for therapy sessions with Better Help counseling services. Contact Unum for more information.
Unum EAP flier
- Locating child and elder care services
- Free 30-minute consultation with an attorney
- Financial/budgeting guidance
- Identity theft
- Reducing medical/dental bills
- Counseling to address issues such as personal or work relationships, depression, grief, and substance use