Circulation PoliciesCheckout limits:
- Kindergarten - 1 book for 2 weeks
- First through Fourth Grade - 2 books for 2 weeks
- Fifth and Sixth Grade - 3 books for 2 weeks
- Kindergarten - 6th Grade - no fines
Lost or Damaged Books:
- Students will pay the cost of the book so it can be replaced.
- Students may renew books at the library if they are not finished by the book's due date.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure his or her books are returned on time.
- Students may visit the library individually to check in and check out books with teacher permission.
Students may check on Destiny to see when their book is due and keep track of their account.