New Student Online Enrollment
To enroll in an Allen ISD school, a student must live within the boundaries of Allen ISD and meet state age and health requirements. A child must be five years of age on or before September 1st to enter kindergarten and six years old on or before September 1st to enter first grade. You may utilize our School Locator to find the schools zoned for your residence. Contact the Student Services Office at 972-727-7115 to verify eligibility if you have any questions.
2018-2019 Academic School YearOnline enrollment applications for the 2018-2019 school year are available for new students. To begin the enrollment application process for your student, please complete STEPS 1 through 3 below under “Getting Started.” Once you have completed your online enrollment application and have gathered the necessary supporting documentation (STEP 2), contact your campus to make an enrollment appointment (STEP 3) to finalize your child's enrollment in the district. Please note that completing the online application does not complete the enrollment process.
Welcome to Allen ISD!
Allen ISD offers a half-day Pre-K program for qualifying students and is located at Rountree Elementary. If you are interested in applying for the AISD Pre-K program, please click here for a Pre-K application and information on eligibility and enrollment details. Applications for Pre-K are also available at the Early Childhood and Language Support Center or at any Allen elementary campus.
STEP 1: Enroll Your Student. To help expedite the enrollment process, please complete the online enrollment application prior to making an appointment at your child's campus. Please review the New Student Online Enrollment Parent Tutorial for step by step instructions.
New to AISD: Parents/guardians that are new to AISD Click Here to create an enrollment account.
Sibling Enrollment: Parents/Guardians enrolling a new student with a sibling currently attending Allen ISD, Click Here and use your existing Family Access user name and password.
Returning to AISD Student: Parents/Guardians that are re-enrolling a student that has previously attended and withdrawn from an Allen ISD school, please Click Here to create an enrollment account. The online system will recognize pre-existing email addresses and will prompt with directions on how to proceed. STEP 2 items below will need to be brought to your re-enrollment appointment. Please communicate that you are re-enrolling your student when you call to make your appointment.
STEP 2: Required Documents and Enrollment Forms. CLICK HERE for a printable checklist.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Lindsey’s Registrar- Laura.Dindak@allenisd.org
Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Students under age 11 must provide a birth certificate
- Student Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Legal Documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
- #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract, OR
- #2 Proof of Utility Service: Bring one of the following:
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
- AISD Transportation
- AISD Student Nutrition
- AISD Kids Club After School Program
- Texas Immunization Requirements
- AISD Kindergarten Information Booklet