Graduation CeremoniesFriday, May 22, 20207:30 p.m.Eagle Stadium
Allen High School Graduation will take place at Eagle Stadium on Friday, May 22, 2020, at 7:30 p.m. The ceremony is expected to take approximately two and a half hours. Graduates will stage at the Athletic Facility adjacent to Eagle Stadium.
- Graduates will be required to pass through metal detectors.
- No purses, cell phones etc. will be allowed.
- No gum, candy, food or drinks are allowed to be brought into the ceremony.
- Graduates will be provided bottled water once they have entered through security.
- Graduates may begin arriving at 5:30 p.m. and must arrive no later than 6:15 p.m. to the athletic facility with cap and gown in hand.
- School dress code will be enforced and students will be checked for violations upon arrival. Boys should wear a white dress shirt with a tie, dark pants and dark dress shoes. Girls should wear a dress or slacks with dress shoes. No flip flops or tennis shoes are to be worn by anyone.
- All stadium lots will be open.
- All gates will open at 6 p.m.
- No large backpacks or bags will be allowed and all other bags will be subject to search.
- No monopods or tripods.
- No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
- Concession stands will be open.
- Seating will be open to parents on both the home and visitor side.
- Saving seats will not be allowed due to the large number of guests attending this evening's ceremony. Thank you in advance for supporting our effort in making this event enjoyable for all.
- Handicap Accommodations — There are handicap parking spaces surrounding the entire stadium. Handicap seating is available along the entire concourse. Ramps to those seats are available at all entrances.
- Deaf Assistance — A deaf assistant will be located at the south side of the stage (stage right). Guests needing deaf assistance should plan to sit in or near Sections 102 and 103.
Anything that distracts from the ceremony, whether used by guests or graduates, will be confiscated. Do not bring such items as beach balls, air horns, signs or posters, etc. Any person responsible for the distraction will be removed from the premises.
After the CeremonyGraduates will be informed of their post-graduation stadium exit location at practice. Prior to graduation, please arrange a post-graduation meeting place with family.
In the event inclement weather impacts the scheduled start time, the ceremony will be rescheduled to begin when the forecast predicts the most appropriate window of opportunity to complete the ceremony. In the event the commencement ceremony can not be held on Friday or Saturday, a determination will be made Saturday evening to either hold the full graduation ceremony at Eagle Stadium on Sunday afternoon, or to hold multiple condensed ceremonies by Houses in the Performing Arts Center.
Any changes regarding graduation time will be communicated to students and parents by email (SchoolMessenger), Remind, and Twitter. They will also be posted on the Allen High School and Allen ISD websites, as well as the Allen ISD Facebook page.