Welcome to Algebra II with Ms. LaBelle!
During this course, students will:
- learn skills needed for problem solving and creative reasoning;
- learn to clearly communicate mathematical thinking and results;
- and learn the Algebra II concepts of functions, equations, and function relationships.
The key to Algebra II is TIME and PRACTICE. Students who take the time to practice the coursework will be successful in this course.
Notes, assignments, and other handouts will be made available in Canvas: http://canvas.allenisd.org
2021-2022 School Year Information:
- The Syllabus/Course Outline
- Unit 1 videos and graphic organizers are available from the left side menu
- Notebook or spiral or 1-inch binder
- Pencils, eraser, and highlighters or colored pens
Graphing Calculator Links:
- GrafNCalc83 (iPhone app, $6)
- Desmos.com - Graphing Calculatior
- Desmos.com - Scientific Calculator
- to be continued...