Classroom Behavior Expectations
Any behavior that takes away from a positive learning environment will be addressed and not allowed to continue. Our learning time in the classroom is precious and all students are expected to respectfully engage and learn!
There are 5 “I Will” expectations for the music classroom. They are as follows:
- I will respectfully follow the teacher’s directions.
- I will stay at my spot, and keep my hands, feet, and all other objects to myself.
- I will raise my hand quietly until the teacher calls on me.
- I will only play instruments, how and when the teacher says.
- I will sing with my best voice.
A student will be reminded one time before receiving a conduct mark.
A conduct mark will be hand written, sent home, and documented.
If there is a second conduct mark, a reflection will be completed by the student.
An email will be sent home with the third conduct mark.
You may receive a phone call from your student letting you know of his/her behavior in the classroom. I hope all calls home are positive ones!
I am looking forward to a great year!
Each class has the opportunity to earn 5 points every class period. The class with the most points at the end of each month gets a classroom surprise!
Please email me with any concerns or questions!