Current Allen High School Student Transcript Request Instructions
School Closure Update:
Allen ISD campuses are currently closed to visitors.
To make a transcript request, please follow the instructions listed below.
Spring Break Notice:
AHS is closed for Spring Break Mon., March 8 - Fri., March 12, 2021.
Students will not be able to order transcripts during Spring Break.
Transcript Ordering will be turned off at 9:00am on Friday, March 5, 2021. Transcript Ordering will resume Monday, March 15, 2021.
Transcript Deadline Notice:
- Students with a college application deadline of Monday, February 15, 2021, must request their transcript in Naviance and pay for their transcript in School Pay by Friday, February 5, 2021.
- Students with a college application deadline of Monday, March 1, 2021, must request their transcript in Naviance and pay for their transcript in School Pay by Friday, February 19, 2021.
- Please Note: If your college application deadlines are later than March 1, then you should submit your college applications and request your transcript as soon as possible. Transcript Request information is listed below on this website and in the Ordering Transcripts page in Naviance.
In accordance with Texas Education Agency guidelines, official transcripts cannot be given to an individual.
- Official transcripts are sent directly from Allen High School to colleges, universities, businesses and agencies.
- Official transcripts for college applications are sent electronically. If the school does not accept transcripts electronically, the transcript will be mailed.
- An unofficial transcript copy may be given to an individual.
- Students and parents can find a copy of the student's unofficial transcript in their Skyward Family/Student Access and Skyward Student accounts under the Portfolio tab.
- Transcripts cannot be emailed.
Transcript requests are processed after the transcript has been requested in Naviance and paid for in SchoolPay.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing. Transcripts are processed during school business hours.
- Transcripts that will be sent via the Common Applications, will be sent before the college application deadline listed by the student in Naviance.
ALL transcript requests must be placed electronically through Naviance.
- If you are not able to request your transcript through Naviance, you will need to complete and submit a FERPA form to the Transcript Clerk in the College and Career Center.
- Instructions on how to order a transcript in Naviance are listed on the Ordering Transcripts webpage in Naviance.
- The Ordering Transcripts webpage is listed on the bottom right side of the student's Naviance home page.
Pay online with check or credit card in SchoolPay.
- Cost for electronic transcript transmission is $2.00 per college per year.
- Mid-year and final transcripts will be sent at no additional charge after initial transcript is requested and paid
- Cost for an official transcript to be sent to a business or agencies is $2.00 per transcript.
- Cost for an unofficial paper transcript copy is $2.00 per transcript.
- Reminder: All parents and students have access to a free copy of the student's unofficial transcript in their Skyward Family Access or Skyward Student account.
- If you are picking up an unofficial transcript, it will be picked up in the College & Career Center.
- Valid photo ID is required.
- In School Pay, a convenience fee of $1.00 is charged for transactions of $14.99 or less and a convenience fee of $1.95 is charged for transactions $15.00 - $49.99.
- If you have free/reduced options, please notify the transcript clerk.
For questions or assistance, please contact the Transcript Clerk.
email@example.com or (972) 727 - 0400