Alumni Transcript Request Instructions
Complete the Alumni Transcript Request Form
* If you graduated in the past 3 years, please allow at least 3 business days to process your order.
* If you graduated prior to 2016, please allow 3 to 5 business days to process your transcript request. Transcripts have been archived and are not on campus.
* An email will be sent to you once your transcript request has been processed.
In accordance with Texas Education Agency guidelines, official transcripts cannot be given to an individual.
- Official transcripts are sent directly from Allen High School to colleges, universities, businesses and agencies.
- An unofficial transcript copy may be given to an individual.
- Valid Photo ID is required to pick up a transcript.
- Transcripts cannot be emailed.
Transcripts must be requested in writing by completing the Alumni Transcript Request Form. Valid photo ID information must be included in the request. Students under 18 must have parent/guardian signature, valid parent/guardian's photo ID information and valid student photo ID information included in the request.
- The cost is $3.00 per transcript. Pay online with check or credit card at SchoolPay.
- In School Pay, a convenience fee of $1.00 is charged for transactions of $14.99 or less and a convenience fee of $1.95 is charged for transactions $15.00 - $49.99.
- A valid photo ID is required for any person picking up a transcript from AHS. If someone is picking up your transcript for you, include your written authorization for 3rd party pickup on the Alumni Transcript Request Form. The person(s) authorized to pick up your order will need to show their valid photo ID that was listed in the transcript request form when picking up the transcript.
For questions or assistance, please contact the Transcript Clerk.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (972) 727 - 0400