Registration Instructions for Community Education Events
In the fall of 2018 the Allen ISD Community Education department switched to a new web-based registration software called EZComEd. Parents should login and create an account. You may view, register and purchase all available Community education products at this link.
- Access the registration portal at the link highlighted above.
- Click on the green “Sign in” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen. (or alternatively select an activity to enroll in, and you’ll be taken to the same sign in screen)
- Follow the directions for new customers to create an account.
- The parent is the primary account holder.
- Follow the onscreen directions to set up your account and add the requested information.
- If necessary, uncheck the primary account holder as the attendee/registrant and then click add child participant.
- You’ll need to add all family members who will be registering for events/camps.
- If you’ve forgotten your password please use the password reset link in the registration software.