• The Medication Permission form should be on file, filled out and signed by a parent/guardian, for any prescription or over-the-counter medications that may be administered to a student, in the clinic, during normal school hours.

     Medication Request and Authorization Form

    For any of the following forms please go to https://www.allenisd.org/Page/53104 or www.allenisd.org, click on Departments - Health Services - Health Forms.
    • Allergy Action Plan
    • Asthma Action Plan
    • Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Authorization
    • Food Substitution Request Form for Allergy/Disability
    • Gastric-tube Healthcare Provider Orders
    • Medical Orders for Specialized Procedures
    • Medication Authorization
    • Seizure Action Plan
    • Specialized Procedures Authorization Form
    • Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Authorization