Vision Statement: Olson Elementary - Making a Splash!
Mission Statement: The Olson community is committed to developing empowered learners who are exemplary in character and future-ready.
- We believe everyone entering Olson Elementary knows they are in a safe, student-focused environment, and all involved take pride in our learning community.
- We believe all students have high expectations and respect for themselves and others and feel loved and accepted which results in a lifetime of success.
- We believe everyone learns and achieves success through relevant, engaging, and differentiated experiences.
- We believe the development of a positive climate enables our students, parents, and staff to feel confident, open to a variety of powerful experiences and reach their potential (lifetime goals).
- We believe a collaborative, motivated and respectful staff is essential to our success.
- We believe communication and active community involvement builds an essential partnership for a successful school.