All-Star Senior Scholarship Application Details
- Anderson Elementary will be awarding scholarships at the Anderson Sixth Grade Graduation Ceremony on May 22, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Number of scholarships and the amount awarded is dependent on funds still being raised.
Eligibility for Application
- All higher education bound high school seniors graduating during the 2019-2020 school year who attended Anderson Elementary are eligible to apply.
Requirements for Application
- Complete application on page 2 of this form. Type or print is acceptable.
- Attach a 350 words or less typed essay for each of the questions below:
- Tell about a teacher or event at Anderson that had a positive impact on you.
- Describe your most meaningful school or personal achievement and how they relate to your future goals.
- Attach a current resume and unofficial transcript.
- Please make two (2) copies of all items, staple together to create two (2) packets and turn in to the Anderson Elementary office no later than 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 20, 2020.
- No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- It is requested that scholarship winners attend the Anderson Sixth Grade Graduation Ceremony on May 22, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. in appropriate dress. (No t-shirts, shorts, flipflops, etc…)
All-Star Senior Scholarship Application
Last Name_________________________ First ________________________MI_____
City ______________ Zip ____________
Phone ______________________ E-mail Address_____________________________
Grade(s) attended at Anderson ___________________
Current Anderson PTA Member (yourself or your parent(s)) _________
Volunteered at Anderson this year? ________
Current OFFICIAL cumulative GPA for high school __________
Current OFFICIAL class rank ___________ out of a class size of ___________
ACT Score ________________ SAT Score __________________
Colleges/Universities/Trade Schools to which you have applied:
Have you been accepted?