The Allen ISD Board of Trustees hosts its regular meetings and workshop meetings at the Allen ISD Professional Learning and Auxiliary Services building, located at 610 E. Bethany Dr., Allen, TX 75002.
Additional Board resources:
- 2022-2023 Board Planning Calendar
- Board Book - Meeting Agendas, Approved Minutes, and Public Notices
Board Meeting Broadcasts
Allen ISD Board of Trustees regular meetings and workshops are recorded and posted in an online archive. Regular meetings are live-streamed (click the "Live" tab below), and workshops are generally posted within 5 business days of the meeting.
If you have any questions regarding Board video recordings, please contact David Hicks, Allen ISD's Chief Communications Officer.
Notice: Policy on Public Testimony/Public Comment
Audience participation during a Board of Trustees meeting shall occur during the Public Testimony or Public Comment portion of the meeting, and is covered by policy BED (LOCAL). Click here to view the policy. A few key notes in the policy include:
- Definitions of Public Testimony and Public Comment: Public Testimony means a person who wishes to comment regarding an item on the agenda posted with notice of any open meeting of the Board. Public Comment means a person who wishes to comment on matter related to the District’s business other than Public Testimony.
- Public Testimony (related to an agenda item) can occur at any open meeting of the Board.
- Public Comment (unrelated to an agenda item) shall only occur at the Board's regular monthly meetings.
- Timing: Individuals who wish to address the Board may have a maximum of three minutes to do so, or six minutes if translation services are required. The presiding officer of the Board may make adjustments to the timing for effective meeting management, however each person will be provided at least one minute to make their address to the Board.
- Registration: Individuals who wish to address the Board must turn in a registration card to the Chief Communications Officer no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. Registration cards will be available at the meeting. Click here to view a sample of the registration card.